Computer embroidery is an innovative and very efficient method of decorating clothing, which is characterized by three-dimensional, raised design. It is used on polo shirts, sweatshirts, fleeces, jackets, vests, baseball caps, shirts and many others.
This method is considered the most elegant, qualitative and durable form of decoration. Clothing with embroidery is perceived as a prestigious product – used extremely often by large and recognized brands in the production of premium clothing.
How to order?
- Send us ideas and designs for your printed garments – if you don’t have them we will design them for you.
- Include in your email all the information you have about the project: Include graphics or logos for imprinting.
- After receiving approval of the valuation, we will proceed with the visualization of the project.
- We will show you what your final garment will look like.
- If you confirm it we will start the production process.
- If you need you can get a photo of the first reprint for review.
- Your garment is now manufactured, complete and packed.
- We send it by courier to the indicated address. If you wish the shipment is anonymous.
- You can enjoy a unique and personalized clothing collection.